Saturday, July 31, 2010

questions over questions...

here I am again,... and gosh again a lot of things happened this week. It was really a very busy time.

Earlier I told you that I would move, well I can forget about this plan right now. It's just not possible right now, but I will see, I hope that one day in the near future I have the chance of really moving closer to the city center.


Well, but as already kinda mentioned in the heading of this post. There are things running through my mind, thoughts..... some are quite clear others not really. For example I met some friends last week, and we talked a lot about different things which happened lately. And somehow that one question popped up in my mind: "What do we expect in life?" or what can we expect and what shouldn't we expect?
I guess everybody has their own opinion and answer to that question, but might it anyway sometimes be that we expect too much and that's why we fear to take some steps in life?!?

gosh I am getting philosophical once again,... but well those questions just somehow stayed in my mind... maybe due to the action that took place in my life last week. Life just seemed to go on the fastest lane on a highway once again.... I guess in such times one just starts to think about those basic things.



lots of love,
Oceanlady

No comments: