Monday, July 12, 2010

HEAT ALARM!!!!

O.o slowly I start to wonder "Am I really in Finland?!?" gosh it's warm outside.... here in our office we have an air-conditioner and I guess without I wouldn't be alive anymore :D But people don't get me wrong I am not complaining at all about the heat out there :) it really feels great, and I know in November I will long so much for this heat, when outside everything starts to be slushy and grey again ;). So yeah I love the summer right now :) today after work I gonna go for a little picknick with a friend of mine :) this means analsying the last 4 months, since we haven't seen each other for such a long time :) gosh how time is running again O.o sometimes it's really unbelievable...

Yesterday was great :) I had this trip with my ex-host-mum to the Turku islands :) sorry, I have no photo-camera at the moment, so I wasn't able to capture the beautiful landscape there :) but folks trust me, it's worth a trip ;) And it really felt like mini-holidays.

oh and here a song that I really love :)




lot's of love from Finland
Oceanlady

No comments: