Saturday, October 10, 2009

Relaxing weekend

Hello everyone :)

I can't believe it by myself... I am so relaxed right now :) yesterday I made a movie night with two friends and it was so much fun :) we watched three movies, all were comedy ones, and we had so much to laugh about, it just felt great :)
And for today I booked the Sauna here in the house :) so it will be another relaxing evening, before I have to start packing tomorrow. And this time I have to be very careful what I'm taking with me, 'cause I am just travelling with hand luggage... and then on Monday I fly to Germany. I gonna stay there for 4 days, so Friday I'll come back to Finland :)

I was just chatting with a friend of mine, and she told me that she started riding horses again, somehow I really miss it, although I have my figure skating lessons here. But still I miss the horse I used to ride in Germany :) But yeah I am sure sooner or later I gonna be on a horse again ;)

so yeah I wish you all an as relaxing saturday as mine :)

lots of love,
Oceanlady

No comments: