Thursday, October 29, 2009

coffe please intravenous ;)

Hello everyone,
here I am again. It's just break time, and omg I am so damn tired. Every morning up at 6am is way too early for me, but well maybe I gonna get used to it ;)
But the lecture I am having now doesn't really help me to stay awake. It's all about management accounting, how it differs from financial one, etc etc, I don't want you to fall asleep while reading this here ;) so I better stop.

Today I have a very long day again. Later still some French lesson, yeah I really need to improve my French skills ;) although I had a nice experience yesterday when one of my friends wrote something on Facebook in French, and surprise I understood it ;) so yeah some hope is left.

But now my lecture is about to start again, so I just send you all a lots of love from Finland
Oceanlady

No comments: