Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blurish Nonsense

Hi everyone :)

yeah I am still alive after last weekend ;). The festival summer is now over and I have to say it was one of the bests I've ever had ;). Thanks to all the ones who've shared with me those precious moments!!!

Yesterday I met some very nice people (for three years they are already a part in my life) and so yesterday was just awesome (though the day didn't start too well ;)). But I think we all can agree that there is nothing better in life than the people who are truely caring about you. I think especially today's life is really busy and people tend to forget about the small things in life. So I think it is important to just relax from time to time, to take a deep breath and maybe take a look beside the road you are walking on :). Lately I've read "The Zahir" by Paulo Coelho. For me it was the first book written by him that I've read but I have to say the thoughts in this book, they are so basic but still so pure and important!!! We shouldn't take anything for granted, because things just might change over the next night or day. At this point I'd also like to mention the movie "Remember Me" wich is also a brilliant one. The movie is based on the same thought; live the moment because you never know what will happen.

I think I started to think about this again, because of two things; a) my life has been quite busy lately and I think I kinda forgot to look beside the road I am walking and b) some friends went lately through some shit, and I think some of that could be avoided when people just would start to respect each other a bit more and wouldn't take everything for granted. I know this sounds a bit like this let's-make-a-new-world-which-will-be-pink-and-no-one's-ever-sad-shit. And trust me, I know that life ain't such a pink world full of flowers where everyone loves each other. Nevertheless I think that sometimes at least those people who call themselves someone's friend should at least try to care more for each other.

well, I guess those were now just some thoughts I had to write down!!!

And here the Top5 of my momentary playlist:

1. B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes
2. Eminem feat. Rihanna - Love the Way you Lie
3. TicTacToe - Spiegel
4. Irina - Et huomaa
5. Nightwish - The Pendulum and the Poet


Lots of love from Finland,
Oceanlady

No comments: