Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Melkein lomalla ;)

Hi everyone :)

I hope you all are doing fine as well :) I am doing fine up here in the north ;) Today we have a brilliant winter day. It is sunny and cold, it is kinda perfect winter weather :)

A friend from Germany is right now here for holidays, she is staying one more week and joining on my flight to Germany (one week holiday for me ;)). But since she isn't that often here we are doing some sight-seeing, shopping and other things that make me almost feel like I have holidays ;) But just almost ;) because today one more exam and then two essays to submit. But then I can almost relax ;)

I am kinda looking forward for my Germany trip, because I know I'll see some nice people again, who I haven't seen in ages.

Paljon terrkuja
Oceanlady

No comments: