Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The summer update

Hi folks,

summer arrived to Finland, and well with it a lot of changes :) I am working (once again) the whole summer, so yeah some things don't change ;)

But otherwise my life really changed a lot towards the sunny side :) I am just extremely happy right now. Kinda that happy that it's hard to put it into words ;) but still I give it a try ;)



Once upon a time,
there was a little soul,
lost in the darkness,
afraid of the light.
Scared to death,
by any warmth,

The little soul,
built a fortress of ice,
in which it felt save,
in which it felt strong,
in which it escapes into dreams.

But the winter passed by,
and the spring sun melted down the fortress.
The little soul felt the warmth of the sun,
and instead of being scared the little soul felt joy.
A feeling it never felt before,
a feeling so unknown, so new and precious.

Just one sorrow left, the fear of loosing it all,
and being banned again to the icy fortress.

But knowing clouds will hide the sun,
and darken the sky.
The little soul is living the dream,
enjoying the warmth of the sun,
and giving it all,
to make the summer stay forever.




Ok,
any feedback is welcome, I guess it's not the best lyrics I've ever made, but it is kinda again the way I feel right now ;)

Lots of love,
Oceanlady

No comments: